The Norght Infotech is currently hiring brilliant designers and developers (and hybrids) who are hungry to learn more, get smarter and do better. The perfect candidates will have demonstrated the ability to bridge the world of design and development, creating strong positive experiences for clients and their audiences. Candidates should have the heart of teacher, embracing the opportunity to patiently educate team members representing other disciplines as well as clients. They should enjoy and embrace collaboration and maintain passion for their craft.
These roles at The Norght Infotech carry the following responsibilities:
- Ability to design and developer website and web application
- Ability to integrate and work with CMS(content management system) and e-commerce platform, such as WordPress, Drupal and Magento
- Familiarity with version control system
- Adoption and use of task management tools to track project progress
- Working knowledge of new development software
- This position requires continual self-education, though no formal college degree is required. We care about what you can do, not where you went to school.
- We prefer 2 or more year of experience in UX/UI and front-end development
- Able to define and maintain a project scope and timeline
- Diverse personalities
- Strong passion for design and the creative process